Need some insight from somebody who's been through it?
Whether your teenager has been bullied, they are showing signs of bullying behaviour or you're just being proactive the ReachOut Parents forum is a great place to talk to others in the same boat. Ask questions, share your story and connect about practical tips, tools and strategies around bullying.
You can explore the forum and read the discussions without signing up but if you'd like to talk to other parents you'll need to register. It's easy and quick and you can do it here.
Join an existing discussion
Bullying is already a popular topic in the forums. Explore the topics below and join in on the discussion!
- How can you support your teenager if they're accused of bullying?
- Bullying at school
- Wouldn't you expect to be contacted if your child is injured at school by a bully?
- Is bullying just something that happens to everyone?
- Is your teenager getting what they need from their school?
- Bullying - Your Top Tips
- Roast Me
Discussions to put in the diary
We're always planning ahead, listening to our community about the things that they want to talk about. Coming up in February are two interesting topics about bullying that you can put in your diary now.
- February 3: What supports can your teenager's school or work provide if they're feeling bullied?
- February 17: A lived experience talk - A young person will be explaining the impact of bullying on their life and discuss what helps and what doesn't.
Got something else you want to chat about? You can ask a question and start your own topic here.