Free parenting support from a professional
Would you like some extra help from a professional in navigating parenting? We’ve launched ReachOut Parents Coaching, a service for parents of 12 – 18 year olds. It’s free, confidential and you can sign up today!
What is a coach?
A coach helps you figure out your goals:
- What do you want?
- What's working?
- What's getting in the way?
Once they get to know you, you work together to develop a plan to move forward with and achieve your parenting goals. A coach will help you reflect and explore effective parenting tools and strategies with you. Then it's up to you to put all this into practice.
A coach is not a counsellor: instead of focusing on the problem, they focus on the solution and the way forward. All of our coaches have years of experience supporting parents and teenagers and are qualified in Social Work, Psychology or Health.
Why would I use ReachOut Parents Coaching?
- You’re worried about the relationship you have with your teenager
- You’re concerned about your teenagers behaviour or wellbeing
- You want to better understand and communicate with your teenager
- You want some support with setting goals and laying out an action plan with your parenting
How do I sign up?
All you have to do is click on the ‘Get started!’ button below, see if you’re eligible and off you go.
Remember, all coaching sessions are free, confidential and done with a professional coach from The Benevolent Society. You don’t have to commit to all 4 sessions straight away and you can stop at any time.